Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Scripture Challenge with Patter Cross - # 19 PRIORITY

This fortnight Patter has given us the word "Priority" for our scripture artwork. The word "priority" is not found in any version of the Bible so I chose a scripture that tells us what our PRIORITY in life should be. I know that I fail at carrying out this and put other things before God a lot of the time. The Bible tells us that whatever or whoever comes before God in our lives is who/what we worship - an idol. I am determined to put aside the "idols" in my life and worship the true living God. I will strive to put God first - seek first His Kingdom.

For my digital art this time I have used a kit called "Remembrance of Time Past" by Nutkin Tailz Designs. I chose to use this kit because of the fact I need to remember to put God first.
The sprayed alpha was created using an action by Atomic Cupcake.

3 comments:

  1. Your page is beautiful Anne-Marie! I love the lace and the butterfly! I didn't know you could do that kind of thing digitally! It's so pretty! Isn't it interesting how we used the same verse and both used red? Have a happy day!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page Anne-Marie! The scripture is right on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love that scripture and the beautiful colors of this page. So deep and rich. And the butterfly is the perfect touch. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.