Monday, October 25, 2010

Scripture Challenge with Patter Cross - # 22- SERVE


This fortnight Patter has given us the word "Serve" for our Scripture art. I decided to use these words of Jesus as they are so important to us in this time in history where many people are so caught up in wanting more and more money, thinking that money can buy them happiness.

Years ago I read a Christian teaching book which I think was called " The Richest Woman in Town". It brought to light the truth that knowing Jesus as Lord and Saviour does make you the richest woman in town. He is all you need. No amount of money can buy the joy and peace that only Jesus can give.

For my digital art I used a kit called "Noah's Ark" by the designers at Faith Sisters with the stitching being by Jan Hicks.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Anne-Marie! Absolutely LOVE the colors!! Is that all digital...really? It sure looks like you did the stitching the hard way! lol I really like it very much!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and edging on this. Just beautiful, and a wonderful scripture to choose! Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for popping in at my blog! I must confess I was shocked to hear that you lived in Australia! lol I've always thought you were from the States. I love spring! So happy spring to you! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.