Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ABC Scripture Challenge with Patter Cross - #3 - CONFIDENCE

For this fortnight Patter has given us the word "CONFIDENCE" to use for our artwork and choice of scriptures.  Years ago I had come across this verse in Job so I knew straight away which verse I wanted to use for my art but I also wanted a positive one and found a great verse in Proverbs.
The Lord wants us to put our confidence in Him and Him alone. We are not to find confidence solely in ourselves, others or even possessions if we do that we will fail.

The spider web photo on my page was a photo I took a couple of years ago and knew that one day it would come in handy.

For my digital art I used a kit called "RSVP" by Erica Hite  

2 comments:

  1. That spider web photo is amazing Anne-Marie! I love how you've combined it with the other elements! It's really lovely!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to use your photo.The overall effect is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.