Monday, March 14, 2011

ABC Scripture Challenge with Patter Cross - #6 - Forget

For this fortnight Patter has given us the word "forget" for our Scripture Art.  Her devotion spoke of the fact that God does not forget us and never will.
I decided to share the only thing that God will  FORGET.... our sins when we confess them and they are forgiven only because of the ONE sacrifice that Jesus paid for us when He died on the cross.

For my digital page I have used a small kit called Feel the Love by Dannas Footprint Designs. The cross brush I found the web for free. The pink cardboard was made using a style by Syndee Nuckles. The shaped paper and fancy border are part of a template by Holly Ann.     I tried to create the impression on the love tree have a shadow in the shape of the cross.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page and I love your Bible verse, thanks for sharing.
    Peace
    ;0)
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green and pinks together. The tree and cross shadow are amazing and of course the wonderful scripture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Anne-Marie! The shadow of the cross is very effective! The heart charm is really lovely! Thanks you very much!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne-Marie, I just noticed the Scripture Challenge link in your siggie at Digiridoo, so I popped over for a visit. Wow! This is so awesome. I'm going to check out this challenge too. This LO using Vicki's mini kit is just fabulous...the cross shadow is so stunning! Thanks for sharing your gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.