Wednesday, August 3, 2011

ABC Scripture Challenge with Patter Cross - #16 PORTION

This fortnight Patter has given us the word "Portion" for our Scripture Art.
The verse I found after going to BibleGateway was a verse I had not really meditated on before but it is such a true one to try and live by.   One day my  flesh and my heart will fail because this body of mine will not last forever but the faith I have in the Lord within my heart will last forever.  I am so thankful that I have this assurance because God's word tells me so.

My husband and I are more than half way through doing a Bible Correspondence lesson on Sharing Our Faith and it is teaching me so much and causing me to have more of a vision that my Evangelistic husband has for sharing God's word with others.

Here is my art for this fortnight:

For my digital art I have used a kit called "Valma May" by Chocolate Geranium Digital Designs. The font I used is called "My Font Isn't Funky Enough"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne-Marie! I just posted my "Portion" page and came to see yours. We both did the same Scripture, pink pages, and included hearts! Isn't that wonderful fun? lol Your page is beautiful! I hope you're enjoying your weekend!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.