Tuesday, September 13, 2011

ABC Scripture Challenge with Patter Cross #19 - Share

Our word for this fortnight is "Share".
I found my verse through Bible Gateway website and thought it very appropriate. It is Paul talking to the Church of the Thessalonians but it is how we should be able to speak of ourselves.  We should be able to say we love others that much that we not only share the Gospel with them but our lives as well. Our lives should reveal what the Gospel means to us.
Here is my little piece of digital art:

For my artwork I used the following digital products:  frame and papers from a kit called "Blush Beauty" by Trixie Scraps; green glitter border from "Summer Sunset"  by Stella K Designs; Photo corners from "Celebration Sensation" by Mye DeLeon and Mandy King .  Font used was Ladylike

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Anne-Marie! Love the color combination! Thank you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.