Friday, October 28, 2011

ABC Scripture Challenge with Patter Cross - #22 - Value

For this fortnight Patter, gave use the word "Value".

I feel the verse I have chosen to use is a very important one to keep in mind when the things of this world get us sidetracked. All the nice things we see and have really do mean nothing in comparison to the importance of knowing Jesus.
Right now, my husband and I are doing a Bible Study on Biblical Stewardship, which is really teaching us that we own nothing..... all that we have is because God has provided it for us.  So we should use what we have wisely and not wastefully. We need to place value on what we can do with the things we own to bring glory to our Lord.

For my digital art I used a kit called " Make the Time" by Connie Prince.

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed browsing your blog - I love your scripture pages. I just discovered Patter Cross and I think I will try her challenges. I have been wondering how to include scripture in my art and I think this is just the thing. Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page, Anne-Marie! The colours are so lovely together. It actually reminds me of one of my favorite outfits! Such a powerful and true Scripture verse! Thank you so much!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.