Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hymn Scripture Challenge with Patter Cross - #14 - Take My Life and Let It Be

What a lovely hymn Patter chose for this fortnight's challenge.  The words are all good ones to apply to our lives.
I chose to share the verse of the song that I have on my digital 6 x 6 piece because I do enjoy singing. I am not a good singer but I know that God loves to hear our praises no matter how on or off key they are.

Here is a prayer I found in a devotional book  by Billy Graham:

"Thank you Heavenly Father, for the Psalms which help me see that even in the depths David talked with you. Whatever my circumstances, I will learn to praise you."

Which leads to the scripture I chose to use on my little hybrid artwork:  Psalm 51:15 -  O Lord, open my lips and my mouth will declare your praise.





2 comments:

  1. Wow Anne-Marie, each time I see your pages I love them. So very, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Anne-Marie!! It's such a beautiful page! The doily with the music notes on it is so lovely, and the accordion flower is beautiful! That shade of blue is gorgeous! Fabulous Scripture verse!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.