Sunday, July 7, 2013

HYMN SCRIPTURE CHALLENGE WITH PATTER CROSS - # 11 - JESUS NEVER FAILS

Patter has given us a hymn that I am not familiar with but.... the words are so wonderful that I could not resist including all of them on my digital page.

Please pop over to Patter's blog  HERE to read Patter's devotional thoughts based on this hymn.

Here is my page:
For my digital artwork I have used a lovely kit called "Brookside Manor" by Syndee Nuckles. I have a few of Syndee's kits in my stash as she does some lovely design work.  If you like the kit I used pop over to Scrap Girls HERE to buy the kit. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Anne Marie, the words are wonderful and I love how you have incorporated them on your page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.