Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hymn Scripture Challenge #15 - He Leadeth Me - hosted by Patter Cross

This fortnight Patter chose a lovely hymn which was perfect timing for my husband and I.
Please visit Patter's blog here to read her devotional thoughts.

My husband and I have our house on the market and have found the house to buy that we want to make our new home but there have been a few little set backs which has made us very much aware of the Lord leading us and guiding us along the way.  I would not like to go back to being what I was before I met Jesus and not have the help to make decisions that I now have.
Oh what comfort it is to know who is holding our hand and leading us.

For my digital artwork I have used a kit called " Lilac Dreams" by Durin Eberhart

4 comments:

  1. Your page is lovely Ann Marie and what a wonderful scripture you have used to go along with the hymn. How wonderful that we can find peace when we allow Him to lead us !

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-M -- thrilled you have found the place you want to buy. I've been praying about that and the other details re: your move. That devo meant a lot to me too as I'm considering my role in OSAi. Bless you sister! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the rose tones, but most of all I love your message. To know - for sure - that God is leading and cares right down to the last deatil! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make such wonderful digital creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.