Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Glory Art Challenge with Patter Cross - #14 - Maturity

Please visit Patter's blog  HERE   to read her teaching on her chosen theme of "Maturity".

The verse I have shared is from the Voice version of the Bible and I felt the words fitted the theme well.
We should not be thinking like children but still should be innocent about the evil and sinfulness of the world around us - in other words we are not to have any part of it.  We need to be mature in our understanding and to do this we need to get to know God's word more and more so we can recall it to mind when the things of the world tempt us to go the wrong way, make the wrong choices, say the wrong things.

For my art I decided to use childish embellishments which was fun as I do not think I have used this digital kit ever before.


( digital kit used - Kindergarten Kisses by Kathryn Estry Designs; font - KG Primary Penmanship)

2 comments:

  1. great kit -- fab LO. I like the contrast between it and maturity. Sure am glad I get to see these pages. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Love the little children, your page is full of life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.