Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Glory Art Challenge #8 - Put on Love

Please visit Patter's blog HERE so that you can read the words of wisdom she has shared and also to see her lovely artwork.

Maybe one day I will go back to doing paper art again for these challenges but life has got a little too busy for me at times these days. I do enjoy doing digital art as it is quick and easy... no messy paint where you do not want it or glue blobs where they are not supposed to be and you can alter colours to suit what you want to create.

Here is my CD case size artwork:

The digital kit I used for this is Love and Stuff by Kristmess Designs 

1 comment:

  1. What a great msg! :) And, you are so right!! Clean up is pretty easy with digital -- and the supply cabinet is smaller too (although I could wish mine were better organized!)
    Thanks again for sharing your heart -- it is lovely. xox
    ~Susan aka suslyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.